Bollinger Motors announced the redesign of its website to provide interested individuals the opportunity to interact, place vehicle orders, and learn more about the company that is creating the world’s first all-electric on- and off-road sport utility truck. The Bollinger team is also formally launching updated social media channels and announcing the creation of a new blog, named “We’re Building Something Big” penned by the company’s founder, Robert Bollinger.
The new social media channels can be found on the company’s website.
“Our website and social media channels are the most important way to share information and engage with our supporters and customers,” said Robert Bollinger, president and CEO of Bollinger Motors. “As we continue to build momentum leading up to the reveal of our revolutionary vehicle later this year, these communication tools will be the primary outlets for us to share new updates and information.”
The revamped website features an updated look with a new logo as well as enhanced features and more intuitive navigation. Specifically, the new website includes the following information:
- About Us: The Bollinger mission, vision, and goals.
- Truck: General information about the truck.
- Our Team: Bios on the people responsible for designing, engineering, and promoting the vehicle.
- Sign Up: To sign up for timely updates of progress.
- Social Media: Links to channels including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
- Contact: A quick link for questions and comments to the team.
- Blog: The new “We’re Building Something Big” blogspot.
- Order: A short form where individuals can place their own pre-order for a new Bollinger all-electric sport utility truck.
Originally posted on Government Fleet