The Government Fleet Expo & Conference will offer public sector fleet managers a rich resource of training opportunities, networking, and best-practice sharing, in addition to a look at the latest in products and services designed to help fleet managers face today’s challenging times of shrinking budgets and increasing service demands. Themed "Inspiring Innovation: Meeting Fleet Challenges With Creative Solutions,"the conference is scheduled June 8-11 at the Town and Country Resort & Convention Center in San Diego.
Ride & Drive and Training Sessions Featured
Conference attendees can test-drive the latest vehicles and newest off-road equipment at the conference’s ride & drive event.
"Our ride & drive will be available all day Monday and Tuesday," said Eric Bearly, GF regional sales manager.
The conference’s detailed agenda includes training sessions, roundtable discussions, panels, keynotes, and other learning opportunities. "We surveyed hundreds of public sector fleet managers to develop a conference by the fleet manager for the fleet manager," Bearly said.
The speaker lineup will feature successful fleet managers sharing their best practices on topics such as:
• Utilizing reporting to get the resources you need.
• 10 Best Practices from the 100 Best Fleets.
• Getting recognition for your program, your team, and yourself.
• Going green: what is working?
• Developing and managing a fleet business plan and budget.
• The new frontier in maintenance management.
• Opportunities for positive change: training and certification programs..
• The safe, green, and compliant shop.
"The future holds many challenges," Bearly said. "With the proper training and tools, fleet managers will be able to meet them head-on. We look forward to seeing you at the show!"
Reduced Registration Offered
GFX offers reduced registration fees for members of the following groups:
• Association of Equipment Management Professionals.
• American Public Works Association.
• California Counties Fleet Managers Association.
• Clean Cities.
• Municipal Equipment Maintenance Association.
• National Association of Fleet Administrators.
• National Conference of State Fleet Administrators.
• National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence.
• Public Fleet Supervisors Association.
• Rocky Mountain Fleet Management Association.