Search Close Menu

Electric

News

DHL Adds Electric Delivery Vans to U.S. Fleet

DHL Express will add 63 alternative-fuel cargo vans to its U.S. fleet to help lower emissions...

DHL Express will add 63 battery-electric cargo vans to its U.S. delivery fleet starting this year in the San Francisco area, as it seeks to reduce emissions by boosting the number of alternative fuel vehicles, the company has announced.

News

Toyota and Panasonic Collaborate on EV Battery Tech

Toyota will own 51% of the venture while Panasonic will hold the other 49%

Toyota and Panasonic established a joint venture with the goal of developing research and development in the automotive prismatic battery business in an effort to advance vehicle electrification technology and solving environmental issues.

Fleet FAQ

Vice President

Tom Coffey

Vice President

http://www.merchantsfleetmanagement.com/

News

Ford Talks Electric F-Series

The F-150 Limited is one model available in 2019.

In a press conference in Detroit, Jim Farley, group vice president for marketing and sales at Ford, made a big announcement, stating that the automaker would be electrifying the F-Series.

News

Ohio Yellow Cab Adds EVs to Taxi Fleet

Yellow Cab of Columbus in Ohio has purchased 10 Chevrolet Bolt EVs for its fleet of 200 taxi vehicles with the help of a fleet incentives provided by a private grant, according to the company.