The Class 3 through Class 7 truck market has experienced huge growth in the past year. Record-setting sales, new facilities, and mergers and acquisitions all made the top medium-duty news of the year.
Work Truck dedicates our Wednesday Newsletters to the medium-duty truck market and new trucks and updates dominated our Top 10 list for 2019.
- Ford Adds F-600 to Super Duty Chassis Cab Lineup
- Isuzu Creates New Craft Beer Truck
- Spartan Motors Purchases General Truck Body Assets
- New Features, Names for Hino Trucks
- International Introduces High-Visibility HV Series
- First Medium-Duty Chevy Silverado Trucks Ship to Dealers
- Ford Reports Record Sales of the F-650 and F-750
- Hino Touts $100 Million Manufacturing Facility
- International Truck Delivers First CV Series Production Unit
- Peterbilt Shows Electric Medium-Duty Truck at CES
Check back in often and be sure you are signed up for all our newsletters. Work Truck will continue to bring the medium-duty news that matters most to you.
Originally posted on Work Truck Online