Readers of GreenFleetMagazine.com this year were most interested in topics such as the battery-electric Ford Transit, alt-fuel trucking, and the plug-in hybrid electric Sonata.
Topics relating to battery-electric Ford vehicles were highly viewed in 2018, filling up three of the top five stories this year. Meanwhile, readers were also interested in the latest developments on Tesla Model 3 production goals.
With the year drawing to a close, let's take a look back at the top news and feature articles. Here are the top 10 in order of most page views:
- ROUSH CleanTech Offers Fully Electric Ford F-650
- Lightning Systems Electric Ford Transit: 61 MPGe in the City
- Hyliion Offers Week-Long Tests of its Hybrid Tractors
- Electric Ford Transit Approved for N.Y. Incentive Program
- Hyundai Updates Sonata Hybrid, PHEV Sedans
- Lincoln Planning Plug-in Hybrid Aviator
- Tesla's Model 3 Falling Short of Production Goals
- Lightning Systems to Offer Hydrogen-Powered Transit Van
- Nikola Chooses Arizona Location for Hydrogen-Electric Truck Headquarters
- Volvo Adds V60 Wagon to Subscription Service
Thanks for making GreenFleetMagazine.com your first resource for news and analysis of the green-vehicle industry. Look for more great content in 2019.
See all comments