Readers of GreenFleetMagazine.com this year were most interested Tesla’s electric semi-truck, the overall electrification of trucks, continued utilization of compressed natural gas (CNG) in fleets, and the Chevrolet Bolt EV.
Topics relating to the electrification of heavy-duty trucks were the most viewed in 2017, filling up five of 10 top stories this year. Meanwhile, the Chevrolet Bolt EV was another hot topic this year, which was also a highly read topic in 2016.
With the year drawing to a close, let's take a look back at the top news and feature articles. Here are the top 10 in order of most pageviews:
- More Details Emerge on Tesla Electric Big Rig
- Calif. City Switches to Renewable Natural Gas
- Texas Law Mandates State Fleet Greening
- Why Some Fleets Still Like Natural Gas
- Demo Begins of BYD Electric Yard Truck
- PG&E Unveils Plug-In Electric Truck
- Finnish Companies to Develop Hybrid Powertrain For Heavy Trucks
- Chevrolet Bolt EV Patrol Car Hits the Streets in Md.
- BorgWarner Talks Hybrids, Electric Trucks at NACV Show
- Storing, Dispensing & Using Ethanol-Gasoline Blends
Thanks for making GreenFleetMagazine.com your first resource for news and analysis of the green-vehicle industry. Look for more great content in 2018.