Readers of GreenFleetMagazine.com in 2016 were most interested in news and articles about Tesla's Model 3, the federal SuperTruck initiative, the 2017 Chevrolet Bolt EV, and the 2016 Toyota Prius.
With the year drawing to a close, let's take a look back at the top articles. Here are the top 10 in order of most pageviews:
- Volvo’s SuperTruck Exceeds EPA Freight Efficiency Goals
- Tesla Model 3 Provides 215 EV Miles
- LAPD Adds 100 BMW i3 EVs, Spurns Tesla
- 8 Cities Launch Alt-Fuel Municipal Fleet Initiative
- Chevrolet Bolt EV Brimming with Tech
- Trump Calls for Higher Ethanol Blending
- Are Electric Vehicles Here to Stay?
- DOE Cuts Clean Cities, Boosts SuperTruck
- Toyota's Japan Plant Shut Down Delays 2016 Prius
- Toyota to Reveal New Prius Model
Thanks for making GreenFleetMagazine.com your first resource for news and analysis of the green-vehicle industry. Look for more great content in 2017.
See all comments