Alliance AutoGas showcased its new Bi-Fuel AutoGas System conversion on a Ford F-650/F-750 at the AutoGas Pavilion at the NPGA Propane Expo in Atlanta.
Westport’s Prins VSI system “plug and play” conversion on the 2016 Ford F650/F-750 requires no intake manifold drilling, cutting, or splicing of wiring. The Bi-Fuel Autogas system conversion of the F-650/F-750 features these critical components:
- Costs less than its diesel or dedicated propane counterparts.
- Reduces fleet operating costs by as much as 30%.
- The new Bobtail conversion comes in at a lower cost than its diesel counterpart.
- Offers increased range while reducing fuel costs.
- “Best in Class” warranty of five years or 100,000 miles.
- The plug and play conversion greatly improves efficiency reducing the propane system’s installation time by half—about six hours—compared to a typical 12 to 14-hour installation time for any predecessor.
Alliance AutoGas is also developing a Ford Explorer police vehicle, a Ford Transit (close to EPA certification) and an Isuzu NPR with the same Bi-Fuel Autogas System warranty and plug and play system installation.
Originally posted on Trucking Info