As 2014 comes to a close, take a look back at the 10 most-read articles on the Green Fleet website. Among the most popular Green Fleet articles were items about the use of telematics, as well as the current status of battery-electric medium-duty trucks in the U.S.
The top 10 articles were:
- 2014 Sustainability All-Stars Announced
- The Useful Life of a CNG Cylinder
- The State of All-Electric Trucks in the U.S. Medium-Duty Market
- A Fleet Manager's Guide to Switching to Natural Gas Medium-Duty Trucks
- Tying the Future of Telematics to Sustainability
- State of the Alternative-Fuel Industry
- Efficiency, Sustainability Gained Through Telematics
- Fleets See the Bottom-Line Benefit of Going Green
- Evolving Alt-Fuel Infrastructure
- Altering Upfit Specs to Reduce Fuel Costs
Thanks for making GreenFleetMagazine.com your first resource for news and analysis of the green-vehicle industry. Look for more great content in 2015.
See all comments