As 2014 comes to a close, take a look back at the 10 most-read news stories on the Green Fleet website. Among the most popular news stories were items about electric vehicles, and the most-read Green Fleet news story was about the development of an electric vehicle battery that runs on air and aluminum.
The top 10 stories were:
- EV Battery to Run on Air, Aluminum
- Ford Reduces Weight, Increases MPG with Aluminum F-150 Debut
- U.S. House Extends Alternative-Fuel Tax Credits
- France Aims to Banish Diesel
- Fleet Drivers Not Recharging Chevrolet Volts
- Toyota Recalling Prius Hybrids for Software Update
- FLEET Act Would Green U.S. Postal Fleet
- Toyota Unveils 300-Mile Hydro Fuel Cell Car
- Tesla Starts Leasing Unit for Fleet Buyers
- Federal Electric Vehicle Tax Credit Proposed
Thanks for making GreenFleetMagazine.com your first resource for news and analysis of the green-vehicle industry. Look for more great content in 2015.