The Green Truck Summit will be held March 3-4 in conjunction with the 2015 Work Truck Show at the Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis.
The Green Truck Summit, which is produced by the National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA), features educational sessions that cover advanced technologies and alternative fuels, implementation strategies, and timely insights into regulatory changes.
The 2015 Green Truck Summit will be emceed by John Davis, the Emmy Award-winning host, executive producer, and creator of television’s MotorWeek.
Editorial media receive complimentary admission to the Green Truck Summit, but advance registration is required. The Green Truck Summit offers:
- Fuel-neutral and balanced perspectives.
- Results and insights on vocational truck fleet deployment of green technology.
- Government regulatory and funding updates.
- New developments in alternative fuel and productivity technology.
- “Using Sustainable Technologies – A Fleet Perspective,” a forum that features discussion about the implementation experiences of some of the country’s leading fleets.
- “The Impact of Phase Two Greenhouse Gas and Fuel Efficiency Regulations for Trucks,” a panel highlighting regulatory changes that are expected to be proposed by the EPA and NHTSA in March 2015.
In addition, Work Truck Show attendees can drive or ride along in vehicles equipped with the latest hybrid technology and alternative fuel applications at the Green Truck Ride-and-Drive. No advance registration is required; participants just sign up at the Ride-and-Drive desk near the NTEA booth.
Click here for a complete Green Truck Summit schedule.
Originally posted on Work Truck Online
See all comments