Alliance AutoGas, the authorized distributor of PRINS autogas technologies in the U.S., recently welcomed nine new conversion centers into its expanding national membership network.
Alliance AutoGas coordinates propane autogas vehicle conversions, installs refueling infrastructure and provides ongoing vehicle maintenance support and training, through a network of more than 90 member companies and conversion centers throughout North America. The new centers include:
- Benna Ford, Superior, Wisc.
- R. Anthony Enterprises, Marion, Ohio
- MRT Manufacturing, Forest Hills, Va.
- NAEU North American Upfitters, Hooksett, N.H.
- Northside Auto & Truck Service Watertown, Wisc.
- Clean Car Conversions, Indianapolis, Ind.
- NTC Delta Transportation, Greenville, Miss.
- Gary Sapp Automotive, Pensacola, Fla.
- Sherwood Ford of Salisbury, Salisbury, Md.