TORRANCE, CA – The 2012 Green Fleet Conference & Expo has revved up its ride-and-drive portion of the two-day conference, deemed “an event within an event.” Attendees will have two full hours to get behind the wheel of some of the latest green vehicles available during the “Experience Tomorrow at the Ride & Drive Event,” scheduled for Oct. 2 from 9-11 a.m. Take a vehicle out for a spin and experience it for yourself!
Highlights of the Ride & Drive will include:
• More Green Vehicles Than Ever Before. Get behind the wheel of the latest vehicle models, including cars, trucks, motorcycles, ride-ons, two- and four-wheelers, and more.
• The Latest Vehicle Technology. You've got to see it up close and personal.
• A DJ from Okyne Medialab. Providing musical ambiance.
• A Frequent Driver Program. Collect a chocolate coin each time you drive a car. Collect 4 for a chance to win a $500 grand prize VISA gift card. Runner-ups will also be rewarded!
• A Segway Obstacle Course. Satisfy your need for speed at this fun obstacle course. The winner of each heat wins a prize and the overall best course record gets a $250 VISA gift card. We'll have checkered flags and stopwatch and you get the bragging rights.
• Hydration Station. Cool down by grabbing a power drink or water at the Hydration Station while you catch your breath before your next drive.
• Test Driving. Drive, drive, drive! Today's leading vehicle manufacturers will be on hand to take you out for a spin in their latest models.
Register for the 2012 Green Fleet Conference & Expo by Sept. 7 and receive a $100 discount off the price of a full conference pass. For a detailed list of registration fees, visit www.greenfleetconference.com. Discounted room rates at the Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center Hotel are also available at $190 per night until Sept. 14. More details are available at www.greenfleetconference.com.