DALLAS – BAF, a natural gas vehicle provider, has launched an online tool to help fleet managers evaluate the costs associated with converting to compressed natural gas (CNG).
The CNG Payback Estimator takes into account the following factors:
- Cost of conversion (per vehicle).
- Fuel economy.
- Annual mileage.
- Taxes and credits.
- Fuel prices (in gas-gallon equivalent).
The estimator will provide:
- Estimated fuel savings in gas-gallon equivalent.
- Estimated monthly savings.
- Estimated 5-year return-on-investment.
- Estimated payback period.
Fleets can try out the CNG Payback Estimator using the following link: