OAK PARK, MI – Azure Dynamics Corp. announced the sale of 45 Ford Transit Connect Electric commercial vans to 25 customers in the U.S. and 25 customers in Europe.
Six of the vehicles sold in the U.S. were through the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) via Northside Ford in San Antonio, Texas; Verizon ordered four vehicles, and an unnamed Internet company ordered another four.
"With these new orders, our global Transit Connect Electric sales exceed $32 million in less than 12 months of production," continued Harrison. "And, our network of over 160 Ford dealers globally continues to drive our sales growth while providing outstanding service for our customers."
The list of companies that purchased the Ford Transit Connect in the United States are as follows:
- Mission Valley Ford in San Jose, CA (4 units)
- Kearny Pearson Ford in San Diego, CA (1 unit)
- Trans West Ford in Fontana, CA (2 units)
- Frontier Ford in Santa Clara, CA (1 unit)
- Siemens through East Bay Ford in Oakland, CA (1 unit)
- Norwich Public Utilities through Interstate Ford in Hartford, CT (1 unit)
- Bartow Ford in Lakeland, FL (1 unit)
- Peach County Ford in Byron, GA (1 unit)
- Verizon through Stoneham Ford in Stoneham, MA (4 units)
- Stoneham Ford in Stoneham, MA (1 unit)
- Northside Ford in San Antonio, TX (6 units through the GSA)
See all comments