DALLAS – On Monday, Oct. 3, the Green Fleet Conference will be hosting a ride-and-drive event for attendees. Major vehicle manufacturers will be on hand to give attendees a chance to test drive the latest alternative-fuel and electric vehicles. Participation in the test drive is included with Green Fleet Conference registration. A valid driver’s license is required to participate.
Schedule: Monday, October 3rd
12:00pm - 2:00pm
The following companies, and vehicles, will be participating in the 2011 Ride & Drive Event. Note that participating companies will have vehicles at the event. The list here provides some specific examples.
- Alliance AutoGas
- American Honda
- Audi of America
- Chrysler Fleet Operations
- CODA Automotive: 2012 CODA Sedan
- Energy Xtreme
- EV Autos: 2011 EMC E36, 2009 Miles EV 2X40ST, 2009 Miles EV 2x40S-AD
- Ford Motor Company
- General Motors
- IMPCO Automotive
- Mercedes-Benz USA: 2011 Mercedes-Benz E 350 Blue Tec, 2012 Mercedes-Benz ML 350 Blue Tec, 2011 Mercedes-Benz, Sprinter 2500 Passenger
- Mitsubishi North America
- Nissan: LEAF
- Propane Education Research Council: 2012 Ferris/Snapper Pro IS3100/5200XBVP, 2009 Chevrolet Silverado, 2011 GMS Sierra, 2011 Ford F250, 2008 Ford F150
- Reading Fleet Services: 2012 Ford E350
- ROUSH CleanTech: 2010 Ford E350
- Toyota Motor Sales: Prius PHV
- Venchurs: 2011 Ford F250 Super Duty, 2011 Ford F250 Super Duty
- VIA Motors: 2010 Chevrolet Silverado
- Westport Innovations, Inc.