PASADENA, CA - CALSTART, a California-based transportation technologies consortium, and UBIFrance, a French trade commission, are sponsoring a free French-American EV Technology Forum on Wednesday, Dec. 8, at the Renaissance Hotel in Long Beach, Calif.
CALSTART specializes in providing clean mobility solutions. The group works with fleets to implement clean-fuel vehicle solutions, with manufacturers to develop commercialization strategies, and with transit operators seeking new ideas to boost efficiency.
Industry leaders set to speak at the all-day event include:
- Russell Vare, EV regional manager, Nissan North America
- El Khamis Kadiri, electronics technology strategy, PSA Peugeot-Citroen
- Scott Pajtas, innovation development director, Michelin Corp.
- Steve Davis, vice president of engineering and product management, Amerigon Inc.
- Speaker TBA, battery technology, Johnson Controls-Saft
- Hélène Cornils, engineering program manager / PHEV lead, Eaton Corp.
- Dan Schmidt, global engineering director, Dow Kokam
- Joel Danroc, deputy manager, CEA Laboratories
- Odile De Chalender, international director, INRETS Research Institute
- Philippe Pierre, EV program manager, IFP Nouvelles
- French Automotive Clusters: Move'eo, Vehicule du Futur, Id4Car, LUTB.
For registration information about the free event, visit www.calstart.org.
See all comments