10 Reasons Why You Should Attend the Green Fleet Conference
- Discover how to reduce fleet emissions and improve your fleet's environmental performance without increasing costs. Save up to $297,000 on your annual fleet management costs. That's $1,116 per vehicle! *
- Learn green practices that will save money from Frito-Lay North America's Vice President, Operations Sustainability and Productivity, David Haft.
- Compare alternative fuels and technologies (Biodiesel, Ethanol, Hybrids, CNG, Propane and Electric) to determine which alt-fuels are best for your fleet.
- Find out how New York City plans to cut its Greenhouse Gas emissions 30 percent by 2017.
- Learn from managers who have implemented successful fuel reduction efforts and programs.
- Discover the best practices in finding grants and grant writing from a NAFA Green Fleet Award winner, the City of Inglewood.
- Find common ground for internal challenges when going green.
- Learn how the City of Chicago is reducing its fleet carbon footprint.
- Find out who the Top Fleet Environmental Leadership Award Winners are.
- Discover what "green fleet" money is available and how to stay up to date on available grants.
Don't waste your time on generic conferences; get specific solutions to your most troubling green questions. Attend the Green Fleet Conference, Oct. 19-20, at the Hyatt Regency Chicago.
Register Before Sept. 25 and Save $100 on your Registration.