DENVER, CO – Based on results from a survey of hundreds of government fleet managers, the Government Fleet Expo & Conference will address concerns expressed by public sector fleets during this challenging economic climate.
Sessions will include:
- Surviving and Thriving in the 2009-2010 Environment: State of the Fleet Industry
- The 15 Characteristics of a Great Public Sector Fleet Manager
- Procurement Officer and Policy-Maker Panel: What They Want from their Fleet Manager
- Unique Procurement Strategies: Cooperative Procurement, No-Bid Contracts and More
- PANEL: New Vehicles and Technologies: What OEM's and Other Manufacturers will be Building
- Metrics and Standardization: Maintaining Data and Utilizing Reports to Justify Your Decisions and Get the Resources You Need, Utilization Management
- 10 Great Ideas from the 100 Best Fleets
- Going Green: Calculating and Reducing Your Carbon Footprint, Managing a Total Waste Management Program/Running a Green Shop, Green Driving Methods and Best Practices, How to budget for alt fuels
- Fleet Funding: Exploring New Opportunities and Time-Tested Strategies
- Successful Fuel Reduction Efforts and Programs
- A Paradigm Shift: From Fleet Maintenance to Fleet Management
- Staffing - Dealing with Reductions and Defending Against Them
- 2010 Diesel Emissions Standards: What to Expect
- Surviving and Thriving in the 2009-2010 Environment. State of the Fleet Industry
- Developing the Best Fleet Replacement and Remarketing Program (Lifecycle Cost Strategy, Replacement Funds/Solvency: How They Work, Strategies in a Volatile Used Car Market)
- How To Survive an Outsourced Management Bid
Register before May 8 and save $100.
Attendees will also have an exclusive opportunity to network during the Denver City and County Fleet Facility Tour and Reception. The tour will be hosted by Denver Fleet Director Ernie Ivy and his staff on Monday, June 8, 6-8 p.m., with additional receptions on Tuesday, June 9 and Wednesday, June 10 from 5-7p.m.