OXNARD, CA – Government Fleet and 100 Best Fleets will host a seminar on "Implementing Fleet Best Practices & Responding to Today's Challenging Economic Environment" March 27 in Oxnard, Calif.
Fleet experts from California and around the country will both present valuable information and facilitate roundtable discussions. They will address the current fiscal crisis in a timely and comprehensive way, and provide attendees with meaningful "take-aways" that can be immediately implemented.
Highlights of the event will include:
- 3-page actionable business plan.
- Brainstorming sessions with knowledgeable fleet professionals.
- Tips on working with Municipal Administrations to effectively communicate fleet needs.
- Tour of the Oxnard Fleet Facility.
- Advice on purchasing equipment without requesting RFP's — saving $$$ and countless man hours.
- Information on fleet resources and incentives currently available.
The tour of the Oxnard Fleet Facility is from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Registration includes refreshments, lunch, and all materials presented. For more information and to register, click here.