TORRANCE, CA – What strategies have proven successful for your fleet? Can other fleets can benefit from your experiences and practices? The best and brightest ideas in operating a first-rate, cost-efficient, and effective public sector fleet will be featured in the upcoming May/June "Bright Fleet Ideas" issue of Government Fleet.
Describe your most superior ifleet management idea in one or more of the following categories:
1. Fuel Management.
5. Productivity Enhancement Initiatives.
7. Fleet Management Policies.
9. Communication with Bosses, Clients, Citizens, Drivers, Etc.
11. Utilization Management.
12. Vehicle and Equipment Replacement Programs.
13. Going Green.
16. Customer Service Programs for User Groups.
To share your ideas, please click here. The deadline to participate is Monday, March 2.