LAS VEGAS – This Friday May 2 is the last day to register to receive a lower registration rate for the Alternative Fuels & Vehicles Conference + Expo, May 11-14, in Las Vegas.
Record numbers of professionals are expected to attend, including:
· Representatives from major public and commercial fleets.
· Delegates from around the world, including China, India, Australia, Bermuda, England, Hungary, Mexico, and Germany.
· Attendees from biodiesel, propane, ethanol, natural gas, hydrogen, and electric vehicle associations.
· Auto manufacturers representing all vehicle classes and all alternative fuels and technologies.
· Race car drivers — Bobby Rahal and Gale Banks.
· Speakers sharing information about incentives for funding alternative-fuel fleets.
· Internationally recognized scholars on vehicle technologies, policies, oil supply, climate change, and emerging technologies.