Market Trends

Beware of Expunged MVR Records

March 11, 2011

by Mike Antich - Also by this author

By Mike Antich

Can violations, such as speeding tickets and DUIs, be expunged from an MVR? The answer is yes, and it is occurring with greater frequency – more so in some jurisdictions than others. For instance, one fleet manager reports, “The most notorious jurisdiction is Puerto Rico.” He cites employees in Puerto Rico who successfully expunged not one, but a series of moving violations from their MVRs. Illinois and Pennsylvania are two states where expungement of driving violation records is also occurring with greater frequency. “We had one employee with a DUI in Illinois who was successful in having it expunged. This was a two-year-old DUI,” said the fleet manager. Another example cited by a fleet manager is: “The prior MVR showed a driver with four speeding tickets, but these violations were expunged from the driver’s record when I ordered a new MVR.”

What is Expungement?
In terms of MVRs, expungement is a legal procedure to remove from view part of an individual’s driving record. In some jurisdictions, expunged records can still be considered by courts in future cases or used by law enforcement and government agencies for limited purposes. This should be of concern to fleet managers. The legal question is whether the prior MVR with the speeding violations or DUI is “discoverable” if there is a future lawsuit. What is your company’s liability exposure by allowing an employee to continue driving for company business after knowing a record was expunged? Legal opinions go both ways. However, if you are a defendant, guess which position the plaintiff’s attorney will argue.  The critical question, explains negligent entrustment defense attorney Rick Alaniz, is to make sure you can demonstrate your “due diligence” in vetting your drivers. “This is one of the areas of the law where the process you use is as important as the actual result,” said Alaniz.

Expungement cases are more frequent with employees who require a commercial driver’s license (CDL). Drivers with prior infractions often hire attorneys to seal or expunge records so they do not appear on an MVR. For instance, the State of Illinois allows, under certain circumstances, the sealing or expungement of parts of the records of a conviction. Sealing a conviction prevents the public, including employers, from gaining access to that record. One CDL driver wrote online: “I had to have a lawyer expunge all my tickets off of my driving record because no company would take me in their CDL training program.”

Although a CDL driver may succeed in expunging his or her records, this violates Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) regulations. “The FMCSA has a regulation that requires states to process violations as written, and not allow expunging, masking, deferred judgment, or diversion of violations when it comes to CDL licensed drivers,” said Thomas Bray, transportation editor for J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc. “However, many local courts are not familiar with this rule and still allow the practices of masking, deferring, diverting, and expunging.”

States keep motor vehicle records on all drivers, but the duration of these records vary by state. In general, most states allow convictions of ticketed moving violations to remain on a driver’s history for three, five, seven, or 10 years. “Don’t forget about older MVR records,” said Alaniz. “Expunged records mean that going forward, a driver will have his record clear, but his previous MVR, which you should retain, will show the original violation.”

In most cases, the only way to remove violations from a driving record is by the passage of time. However, each state has a different policy that allows someone to expunge violations from a driving record. Laws and conditions that specify when a record can be sealed or expunged vary by case and by state. In most states, to have a record expunged, it must be a first-time offense, but not always. Most often there is a period before a petition can be made to the courts to have an expungement. To be eligible to dismiss a criminal conviction, probation must be completed, or if no probation was given, all fines and restitution must be resolved. The expungement procedure generally involves a petition to the court, which includes an affidavit and motion seeking the relief, which is reviewed by a judge.

After expungement, the record will not show up on an MVR. The law varies state by state, but generally a prospective employee does not have to disclose an expunged conviction when applying for a job. A person with an expunged criminal conviction can honestly answer “no” when asked if they have any previous convictions. From a legal standpoint, if a record has been expunged, it doesn’t exist.

“However, in most states, nothing prohibits you from asking about expunged records, except California and several other states,” said Alaniz. “If your state allows it, be sure to ask on the employment application if a driver has had anything expunged and, if so, what. Either the driver will admit to the expunged violations, in which case, you now know about it and can deny employment on that basis; or the driver will deny it, which is evidence that he or she lied on the employment application and you can perform due diligence in deciding whether to terminate.”

Let me know what you think.

mike.antich@bobit.com

Comments

1. 1. Karen [ March 13, 2011 @ 11:35AM ]

In Florida, you cannot expunge your driver's license record. Even if you are successful at sealing a DUI court and arrest record, for example, you still cannot <a href="http://www.expungerecordflorida.com/expunge-record-free-evaluation">expunge record</a> of the DUI on your license. I think the suggestion at the end of the article solves the problem in other states though, that do allow record expungement of driver records - just ask the question directly so the candidate is either forced to reveal or will lie - either of which can screen the candidate for employment.

2. 2. Mike B. [ March 18, 2011 @ 05:16PM ]

One other type of court situation to look out for is "Defered Judgement", this is were the state gives a driver a probationary period, typically one year. If the driver meets the requirements set forth in the Deferred Judgement there is no conviction. If they are a CDL driver, the state must show any suspension of driving privledges. Idaho and Wyoming are two states that judges have this dicression.

3. 3. Russell [ February 15, 2012 @ 10:55AM ]

I live in wa. state and anythingthat goes on your mvr can stay on it for 49 years as i was told by dol. My problem is I got a dui almost 7 years ago and I went deferred pros. but everything shows on my mvr, i've got a class a cdl and i've had it for 19 years and it just doesn't seem right , even though i did everything the courts asked of me that it keeps me from getting a job. What do i do, i'll be 45 this year and i've been driving since 1990, i've been unemployed since the end of oct. and starting to lose hope of getting another driving job. tell me who will hire me if i can't get it sealed, its almost 7 years old and it happened in my personal car not a truck.

4. 4. Shaj [ November 18, 2013 @ 02:56AM ]

Hey Russell, any luck on a new gig? I am sorta in the same situation as you.

5. 5. Natalio [ January 26, 2014 @ 09:17PM ]

Hello, l live in PA and l'm a CDL driver, and l got a DUI, so my questions is: What are my chances of getting my record expunged from my MVR? If not, How can l get it removed/expunged like the driver from Illinois? Thank you for your time.

6. 6. Natalio [ January 26, 2014 @ 09:17PM ]

7. 7. Natalio [ January 26, 2014 @ 09:17PM ]

8. 8. Natalio [ January 26, 2014 @ 09:18PM ]

9. 9. Natalio [ January 26, 2014 @ 09:18PM ]

10. 10. Natalio [ January 26, 2014 @ 09:18PM ]

11. 11. Natalio [ January 26, 2014 @ 09:18PM ]

12. 12. Natalio [ January 26, 2014 @ 09:18PM ]

13. 13. wally [ February 15, 2014 @ 03:02PM ]

It takes 10 yrs in PA,used to be seven but it was extended to 10 two years ago.

14. 14. Eddie [ June 10, 2014 @ 02:36PM ]

I got a dui in may 24 2010 in s.c I want 2 know how can I get it expunged off my driver record I can't get back in truck business with it or less it 5 years old

15. 15. Willie [ February 11, 2015 @ 10:12AM ]

I have had my cdls for 8 years got a dui in October of 2010 I live in Louisiana have no other tickets of been in any other trouble what is my chances of getting a trucking job again

16. 16. kyle [ April 09, 2015 @ 02:10PM ]

I got a speeding ticket in ga November for 25 over but a month after I got it the city raised the speed limit on the road to where it would have been only 14 over I was in the middle of getting my cdls can I get that expunged?

17. 17. Tyrone Lindsey [ July 06, 2015 @ 12:54PM ]

How can I get a refusal off

18. 18. Tyrone Lindsey [ July 06, 2015 @ 12:55PM ]

How can I get it clear

19. 19. James brown [ July 21, 2015 @ 01:47PM ]

I got a reckless driving on my mvr but it's two years old .how can I get it clear from my mvr.please help me someone😊

20. 20. James brown [ July 21, 2015 @ 01:48PM ]

Also iam a 9 year CDL holder

21. 21. Paul [ August 24, 2015 @ 01:54PM ]

My license has been suspended for a month now ,12 points in a year and put me on sr22, can I expunge and make my record clear again ?

22. 22. George Grant [ October 20, 2015 @ 07:06PM ]

I have 4 paid speeding tickets on my MVR, but need at least 2 expunged so I can keep my job. What do I need to do

23. 23. R.J. Reynolds [ November 10, 2015 @ 03:39PM ]

I got a Reckless Driving conviction in Virginia in 2013. I'm a Maryland Resident. I'm going to apply to have it removed from my driving record because I now drive for courier outfits and want to get my CDL, Drive a dump truck or maybe drive for Uber. I was going merely 81 in a 70mph zone on I-81 but VA has some of the toughest driving laws in the country. Essentially any speed rate over 80mph qualifies as Reckless and it will ruin your driving career and its a class 1 misdemeanor making it hard for you to get regular jobs. I hope MVA in MD can help me out given that I received the offense out of state.

24. 24. jos3 [ February 02, 2016 @ 07:01PM ]

How to get rid of a dwi that is not yours ?

25. 25. Fred Morgan [ February 12, 2016 @ 10:26AM ]

I have a class A.license im trying to get my job back have moving violations on my mvr need to have some things removed

26. 26. ruben [ March 04, 2016 @ 02:34PM ]

I got my cdl back but can't get a job because I have citations in my MVR wat can I do

27. 27. Michael [ March 07, 2016 @ 04:06PM ]

Currently have a CDL running into a lot of problems with getting hired due to speeding tickets on my MVR also huge problems with employers distinguishing what violations are personal vehicle and CDL

28. 28. david wisdom [ June 28, 2016 @ 07:32PM ]

i have a tn cdl and had 3 accidents in last yr 1 in my car on ice other 2 in commercial truck 1 rearend at red light the other side swiped a abanded car stickin out in lane of travel know im having trouble leasing on to a co is there anything i can do to have them removed

29. 29. Nick fisher [ August 07, 2016 @ 06:29PM ]

I was wonder if i can get a car accidents removed from my mvr i have had 2 totaled accident in the last 2 years but nether were my fault one a animal jumped out in front of me the other was due to weather conditions and hydroplaned but my insurance has skyrocketed to almost 300 dollars for 1 vehicle what can i do

30. 30. Mark Ramirez [ September 01, 2016 @ 04:47PM ]

I had a careless driving ticket in 2011bumbed a car at stop sign I'm getting charged outrageous insurance what can I do

31. 31. Mark Ramirez [ September 01, 2016 @ 04:53PM ]

I have a careless Driving ticket from2011i bumped into a car at a stop sign how can I clear this off my record insurance company's are sky high can get hired any where what can I do

32. 32. SHELDON KING [ September 27, 2016 @ 11:32AM ]

cdl and got speeding ticket now cannot get a job

33. 33. Mr. Teach [ October 05, 2016 @ 06:59AM ]

I revived a DUI lasy august on a ATV. I need to get this removed from my MVR for work purposes. i already paid all my fines and did my probation as well and restitution was paid for. this was my first offense and how would i be able to get this removed from my record

34. 34. Rod free [ October 28, 2016 @ 06:58AM ]

What do I have to do to start the process of having a citation removed from my MVR and what are the steps

35. 35. Derrick Johnson [ November 01, 2016 @ 08:41AM ]

helllo, Pa cdl .. have a carless driving from NJ 8/13 (non commercial veh) and speeding 15 over in MD 8/12 (commerical veh). any way to get one or the other expunged since there old and out of state?

36. 36. Chris watts jr [ November 09, 2016 @ 02:42PM ]

I need help getting sum tickets off my mvr. I having a hard time finding a job. And my family is suffering. I'M the only one n my house hold is working and they r depending on me to keep a roof over there heads. Please help me

37. 37. andrew [ December 02, 2016 @ 01:23PM ]

Got some tickets blocking me to get hired by some company am cdl driver want to expunged some ticket off my license .

38. 38. Jerrod. Moorer [ January 27, 2017 @ 11:11AM ]

Help

39. 39. Pablo Aimar [ February 22, 2017 @ 12:20AM ]

My recent experience made me understand that the credit score doesn’t matter nearly as much as the actual information in your credit report. When I was applying for loans for my most recent investment property (my third property including my home), my score was in the mid-600’s. I had four late payments, which hurt me, but the lenders actually looked at my report and refused me a loan..I explained this to my hacker buddy who I met recently and he helped clean my report and took out all of the negatives and late payment..I simply can't thank him enough..Contact him today and tomorrow you will be glad you did..His work email is privateinvestigator1967@gmail.com and you can also get to him via his work cell (614) 669-5983

40. 40. Andros Townsend [ February 22, 2017 @ 12:27AM ]

Do you have a bad credit report?
    He can help you increase your credit score in 3 days.
    He can remove stuffs from any credit bureau
    He can make late payments on Trans-union , Equifax and Experian and add good accounts.
    Hit him up "privateinvestigator1967@gmail.com" or get through with him on his work cell "(614) 669-5983"
    He's direct and a different class

41. 41. Daniel Garfinkel [ April 03, 2017 @ 02:31AM ]

I am going to raise awareness for this, I worked for a major credit reporting agency and you won't believe how many Americans are affected by poor credit, and how simply they can help their own situation. Do you not watch the news? People think that the banks are on their side, but in fact they’re trying to keep credit scores low so they make more from interest payments - wake up people! Mine was also affected until I got intouch with a gentle man..I told him what I wanted him to do and he got it done..email him "privateinvestigator1967@gmail.com"

42. 42. Benard Uno [ April 08, 2017 @ 12:57AM ]

After having multiple bad experiences with credit repair companies and figuring out the credit score they told me they boosted was actually false and the negatives on my report wasn't cleaned I tried this Guru Private Investigator..I have read a lot of recommendations about him which at first made me doubt his legitimacy but when I contacted him and told him exactly what I want him to do he got it done surprisingly and showed me proof before I made the rest payment..I am also recommending him to ya'll.."privateinvestigator1967@gmail.com" He also clean driving records and fix DOT REPORT

43. 43. Malcom Willis [ July 27, 2017 @ 06:26AM ]

When it comes to database hack, i can vouch for this professional hacker by the name Artur Vitali. This man saved me from a horrible relationship. I dated her for 3 years and wanted to get married to her but was adviced by a couple of friends to investigate her a bit so i hired this hacker, Artur. He cloned her entire cellphone and granted me access to her FACEBOOK MESSAGES, TEXT MESSAGES, WHATSAPP, viber,TWITTER AND OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS. And i discovered she had a baby for someone else whom she had plans with alredy.

You can contact Artur if you wish to spy on your spouse. Contact Artur on Email- quickarturhack@gmail.com Whatsapp- +380683017209 OR KIK-Arturquickhack

44. 44. hackerscommander [ August 25, 2017 @ 03:55AM ]

REQUIRE SERVICES OF A PROFESSIONAL HACKER;
    hackerscommander is the lead way to various hacking exploration and I am the master in charge and with me everything is possible, my job is with 100% guarantee and the security of my client is my upmost priority.
    contact me for the following Services:
    University grades changing / Admin(staff) account hack

-professional hacking into institutional servers
    -keylogging
    -University grades changing / Admin(staff) account hack
    -Access/Password (facebook, instagram, bbm,Skype, snapchat, twitter, badoo, Word Press,zoosk, various blogs, icloud, apple accounts etc.)
    -clearing of criminal records
    -email accounts hack ( gmail,yahoomail,hotmail )
    -breach of web host servers
    -Databases hack
    -Individual computers hack
    -application cracks
    -Burner Numbers hack
    -Tracking of Scammer Accounts
    -Password retrieval to any portal site (Username and password)
    You can reach us anytime via our
    Contact mail:hackerscommander@gmail.com?

45. 45. Matt Beattie [ September 12, 2017 @ 07:41AM ]

I got a dui in may 24 2010 in s.c I did all I could to get it expunged got taken advantage of by people even friends who asked me for money to get it expunged..Not until I got online and visited some blog..I got intouch with this hacker and I was honest with him about what I need and how bad I have needed it..Told him I can't get a job because of this..He was straight with me told me how long and how much it would cost me..I made an initial payment and he got my job done..I couldn't believe my eyes I can't thank him enough..For those who need help get in touch with him today and tomorrow be glad you did..{gregoryivan07 at gmail dot com}..He does all kind of hack works

46. 46. steven [ September 30, 2017 @ 05:35AM ]

My credit suddenly increased from 520 to 800 plus within a short time with the help of darkwebcyberservice@gmail.com. Someone from here linked me up with him.i was scared because have been a scam victim before online.i started with him to help me hack into my website and i got positives result from him.with this i have no choice to share a testimony about him because he bring me back to my standard and his also good in all sort of hacks you need from him(increase or fix your score,clearing criminal record,hack into your girl friend Facebook,Hi messages,WatsaPP and more)get hold of him because his one of the professional hack out there....(darkwebcyberservice@gmail.com)

47. 47. Jason Weaver [ October 12, 2017 @ 03:17AM ]

I got a dui in march 25 2009 in s.c I did all I could to get it expunged, got taken advantage of by people even friends who asked me for money to get it expunged..
    Not until I got online and visited some blogs, I got intouch with this programmer and I was honest with him about what I needed .
    Told him I can't get a job because of this. He was straight with me told me how long and how much it would cost me.
    I made an initial payment and he got my job done..I couldn't believe my eyes I can't thank him enough. He also hacks facebook, whatsapp and removes links online.
    For those who need help you can reach him on chang@programmer.net or text (901) 444 5247.

48. 48. Amanda Blair [ October 12, 2017 @ 03:25AM ]

Hi, Great review!..My wife and I are looking to buy our first home. I own a small business that just took off this year and my wife has a steadily increasing income.
    We both wanted to get a home so desperately but got denied twice because of our poor credit score and bad credit history.
    My uncle who is a loan officer introduced me to this great hacker, he fixed our score to 809 in just 48 hours and up till date we are up in the 800 credit score family.
    I just have to do this to show our grateful we are for his skills and fantastic services, You can get to him via his email as well if you need to at: (creditscorerepair@cyberservices.com),
    He is an expertise when dealing with credit score repair and upgrade,removal of bankruptcy/criminal records.

49. 49. Fred Anthony [ October 12, 2017 @ 03:32AM ]

As a loan officer,I was exploring on ways to help my clients raise their credit scores faster than going through credit repair companies because they take months just to get a little change.
    I ran into an old client in the 500 credit range but was amazed at how she bumped up to 820 in less than 3 weeks before she got approved for a car loan.
    She gave me the contact of her hacker friend that helped fix her scores. I am now in the 800 credit score
    I don't usually do this but I'd like to show this guy to the world as i really appreciate his hacking skills.
    You email him if you need to raise your credit scores at creditrepair911@repairman.com

50. 50. Sandra Gatchel [ October 12, 2017 @ 03:38AM ]

I had a bad credit score and needed to increase my score, I tried some programmers and i paid ,
    but my credit score was still the same after paying .. I was hopeless.
    Then i met a friend that introduced me to creditrepair911@repairman.com.
    he helped me increase my credit score from 480 to 750 within 3 weeks to my greatest surprise .
    I paid him half payment and when he gave me confirmation i paid the rest .
    creditrepair911@repairman.com is the best programmer.

51. 51. David Sayeg [ October 12, 2017 @ 03:43AM ]

seven (7) months ago I wanted an American dream, a house, a car, and start up my own business but as a result of my poor CREDIT SCORE I was never qualified for anything until I met russian virus through a colleague.
    He helped me raise my SCORE TO 788, cleaned all the negative items on my credit profile replacing them with amazing trade lines within 2 weeks.
    Though I doubted him at first because of my previous bad experience with imposters here (online) who ripped me off my money.
    He eventually got the job done without charging outrageous fees. Now my credit report is up to speed and I’m qualified for everything. He is reliable, discrete and trust worthy.
    Write him through the email russianvirus666@repairman.com

52. 52. John Ford [ October 12, 2017 @ 03:49AM ]

For years I was really in an embarassing financial dilemma due to my poor credit score which led me to meeting
    some imposters online who claimed to help me but worsened my problems.
    My will eventually paid off when i met Mr Harry through a reference online.
    His workrate, professionalism and discretion is top-notch. He increased my scores and removed the negative items on my report
    in record time which finally got me the mortgage for my new house and also several loans.
    You all can contact him via email: creditrepair@cyberservices.com and mobile: +1 646 490-1318.

53. 53. jane janice [ November 13, 2017 @ 07:35AM ]

My credit score just got raised from a range of 400 to a score above 750 with the help of a hacker i met from an old friend. My credit rating was low and it really gave me problems renting an apartment for myself. I shared my problems with an old friend of mine on facebook then she told me about the good works of a hacker she hires in fixing her credit score among other things. She told me what the hacker is capable of when it comes to anything that has to do with hacking..She said he's a genius.. I reached him for help and to my surprise, he fixed my credit report in few days than i expected. Need help fixing your credit report? Reach him VIA his email address at spystealth(dot)org(at)gmail(dot)com. Thanks!

54. 54. anony mous [ November 18, 2017 @ 03:34PM ]

I went online and search for how to take off eviction from my public records and most people on different forums kept talking about a professional hacker and how fast, affordable and reliable he is...I then went ahead, and told him my issues with my records. His responds to my mails made me calm and optimistic about the whole thing. I made a down payment for the job and he cleaned my public records in 3 days. What a relief!...Now i don't have to worry anymore and its so amazing. Fix your credit report by contacting spystealth(.)org(@)gmail(.)com and by the time he's done with your job, do not hesitate to spread words about his services to people in need of a professional hacker because i'm very sure you'd be glad you hired him for the job.

55. 55. Michelle Scotney [ November 20, 2017 @ 10:06AM ]

I Want to use this medium in appreciating database expert after being ripped off my money,he helped me find my cheating lover he helped me hack his WHATS APP, GMAIL and kik and i got to know that he was cheating on me,in less than 24 hours he helped me out with everything, cyberflashhacker@gmail.com is trust worthy and affordable contact him on cyberflashhacker@gmail.com

56. 56. anony mous [ November 20, 2017 @ 05:46PM ]

I went on google in search of how to take off eviction from my public records and most people on different forums kept talking about a professional hacker and how fast, affordable and reliable he is...I then went ahead, and told him my issues with my records. His responds to my mails made me calm and optimistic about the whole thing. I made a down payment for the job and he cleaned my public records in 3 days. What a relief!...Now i don't have to worry anymore and its so amazing. Fix your credit report by contacting his email {spystealth 'dot' org 'at' gmail 'dot' com} and by the time he's done with your job, do not hesitate to spread words about his services to people in need of a professional hacker because i'm very sure you'd be glad you hired him for the job.

57. 57. Jeff Bryan [ November 21, 2017 @ 03:41AM ]

i will intercept her phone, by remotely installing spyware and bug on it, this will help direct all communications from the target phone (her phone) to a mirror phone (your phone).Right in your phone you will get all her call logs, sms, social media messages, emails and other apps her uses for communication( like whatsapp, viber)

58. 58. Jeff Bryan [ November 21, 2017 @ 03:46AM ]

I really dont know about this scam thing..But a friend introduced me to a good hacker who helped me hack my boyfriends text messages and whatsapp,viber,twitter,facebook messages remotely he his even going to create key words like sex and love so you know exactly what is happening..You dnt have to touch his phone while you have access to his conversations..Contact jeajamhacker@gmail.com tell him jeff referred you then thank me later.

59. 59. Johnny Alonso [ November 21, 2017 @ 09:16PM ]

i was referred to a great hacker named jeajamhacker@gmail.com cause i wanted to know what my wife was up too cause she receives late calls,her phone always on a strong pass-code i was not comfortable with her so i contacted this great hacker for help to break into her phone behold he brought full details of her social media (Facebook,call log,message. Gmail and also whats-app)text messages,deleted text messages and many more then i found out she has been sleeping around with my best friend all i have to say at this point is thank you jeajamhacker@gmail.com you all can also contact him, he is cheap and affordable.

60. 60. jane janice [ November 22, 2017 @ 06:22PM ]

61. 61. anony mous [ November 26, 2017 @ 03:54PM ]

I went on google in search of how to take off eviction from my public records and most people on different forums kept talking about a professional . and how fast, affordable and reliable he is...I then went ahead, and told him my issues with my records. His response to my mails made me calm and optimistic about the whole thing. I made a down payment for the job and he cleaned my public records in 3 days. What a relief!...Now i don't have to worry anymore and its so amazing. Fix your credit report by contacting his email {spystealth 'dot' org 'at' gmail 'dot' com} and by the time he's done with your job, do not hesitate to spread words about his services to people in need of a professional hacker because i'm very sure you'd be glad you hired him for the job.

62. 62. ELLE [ November 27, 2017 @ 07:09AM ]

Attention
    Here is a good news for those interested. There is away you can earn money without stress contact (MARTINS PEDRO) for a blank [ATM CARD]today and be among the lucky ones who are benefiting from this cards. This PROGRAMMED blank ATM card is capable of hacking into any ATM machine,anywhere in the world. I got my already programmed and blanked ATM card to withdraw the maximum of $10,000 daily for a maximum of 30 days via {martinshackers22@gmail.com}.I am so happy about this because i got mine last week and I have used it to get $140,000.00 MARTINS PEDRO Hackers is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy and he ALSO OFFER FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE. Get yours from MARTINS PEDRO Hackers today. Kindly contact him by Email martinshackers22@gmail.com....

63. 63. grafftomi [ November 27, 2017 @ 06:11PM ]

I applied for a house and a car loan about a couple of months ago and it was rejected because my score was in a low 412 with a couple of negative items (including eviction, bankruptcy and a judgment), I was really devastated and perplexed. I ran into an old friend, I explained everything to him and he eventually introduced me to a hacker who happens to be a former FICO agent. Just in 5 days, he had my credit score raised to 788, wiping out the entire negative items with the addition of some good trade lines. I swore to reveal the hacker’s proficiency to the world if he should fix my credit. Well here I am recommending INGRAMSCREDIT@WORKMAIL.COM; (347-480-9812) for your credit report, chexsystem report and DUI cleaning, he is really a specialist. Just email him or text him on the above contact and be happy you did.

64. 64. anony mous [ November 27, 2017 @ 07:58PM ]

65. 65. ELLE [ November 29, 2017 @ 03:54AM ]

Attention

66. 66. ELLE [ November 29, 2017 @ 03:55AM ]

Attention

67. 67. barry mark [ November 29, 2017 @ 12:21PM ]

Do you need the help of a hacker or you feel you want to spy at your spouse, kid, change school grades,etc contact jeajamhacker@gmail.com he is good and very fast...check him out and you wont regret it..i talk with all amount of boldness cause this hacker is a living testimony to my life he has worked for me and believe me i was so impressed with his work...he is cheap and affordable

68. 68. anony mous [ November 29, 2017 @ 04:07PM ]

69. 69. mathew york [ November 30, 2017 @ 08:32AM ]

Are you looking for an ethical hacker to help you hack into your spouse phone, change school grade, hack into any kind of database and many more contact jeajamhacker@gmail.com he is good and fast he has also worked for me and i was really happy at the good work....he helped me hack into my spouse phone and under 24 hours he brought me results of my spouse whats-app messages, Facebook, call logs, emails, text messages, deleted text messages and many more and i found out that my spouse was a big time cheat along side am also happy to find out the truth about my spouse thanks to jeajamhacker@gmail.com GOD BLESS him for me..you all can also contact him for help he is cheap and affordable.

70. 70. blanca nani [ December 01, 2017 @ 06:04AM ]

Are you welling to know who your spouse really is, if your spouse is cheating or not just contact jeajamhacker@gmail.com he is good at hacking into cell phones,changing school grades and many more this great hacker has also worked for me and i got results of spouse whats-app messages,call logs, text messages, viber,kik, Facebook, emails. deleted text messages and many more this hacker is very fast.cheap and affordable he has never disappointed me for once contact him if you have any form of hacking problem am sure he will help you THANK YOU.

71. 71. stanley robinson [ December 03, 2017 @ 07:00AM ]

I read several good reviews on a ethical hacker's good services.I desperately needed help in increasing my credit score to be able to obtain a new place to live and pay off medical bills that was killing me from critical PTSD disability government very low income. I got in touch with him with so much positiveness in my heart and just as I hoped, he got the job done within 58 hours... I'm excited about this because the problems I had due to my low credit score has been a burden on me all this while especially me being a father of two girls. Get in touch with him at spystealth/./org/@/g
    mail/./com. Good luck!

72. 72. May Maclona [ December 03, 2017 @ 08:48PM ]

I have been searching for a hacker to help me out with my cheating spouse which i want to have a divorce with him and the court demanded for proof so have been online looking for the best hacker and i was referred to this hacker named jeajamhacker@gmail.com who i contacted for help to hack into my spouse phone and get me results.....it was not up to 24 hours i got results of my spouse whats-app,text,face-book,viber,deleted text message and many more am so happy with (jeajamhacker)behold am now a free woman thanks to this hacker GOD bless him,,if you are also interested in his services you can also contact him he is fast and reliable.

73. 73. Jonathan [ December 10, 2017 @ 07:48PM ]

Guys!!! Cybervenom6@gmail.com helped me with my credit score and bank loan. He is fucking legit man. He also helps with change of grades, clearing of criminal records, catching a cheating partner, just contact him and he will help. Thanks to Mary who referred me to him. He is fucking real

74. 74. anony mous [ December 14, 2017 @ 03:22PM ]

75. 75. hackerscommander [ December 14, 2017 @ 08:53PM ]

REQUIRE SERVICES OF A PROFESSIONAL HACKER;
    contact me for the following Services:
    University grades changing / Admin(staff) account hack

-professional hacking into institutional servers
    -keylogging
    -University grades changing / Admin(staff) account hack
    -clearing of criminal records
    -email accounts hack ( gmail,yahoomail,hotmail )
    -breach of web host servers
    -Databases hack
    -Individual computers hack
    -application cracks
    -Burner Numbers hack
    -Tracking of Scammer Accounts
    -Password retrieval to any portal site (Username and password)
    You can reach us anytime via our
    Contact mail:hackerscommander@gmail.com

76. 76. hackerscommander [ December 14, 2017 @ 09:20PM ]

REQUIRE SERVICES OF A PROFESSIONAL HACKER;
    contact me for the following Services:
    University grades changing / Admin(staff) account hack

-professional hacking into institutional servers
    -keylogging
    -University grades changing / Admin(staff) account hack
    -clearing of criminal records
    -email accounts hack ( gmail,yahoomail,hotmail )
    -breach of web host servers
    -Databases hack
    -Individual computers hack
    -application cracks
    -Burner Numbers hack
    -Tracking of Scammer Accounts
    -Password retrieval to any portal site (Username and password)
    You can reach us anytime via our
    Contact mail:hackerscommander@gmail.com

77. 77. Toni Ingram [ December 15, 2017 @ 05:02AM ]

The best is yet to come i caught my wife cheating on me with the help of jeajamhacker@gmail.com who i contacted for help hacking into my wife phone and this hacker was of a great help to me he hacked into my wife whats-app messages, call logs, text messages, emails, viber, deleted text messages and all then i found out that my wife was on a dating site though i was so much in pain seeing all her text with the man planing to make arrangement to meet him....i haven't offended my wife in anyway or cheat on her but am happy i found out everything about her phone without touching her phone believe me this hacker is good contact him if you want to find out about your spouse am sure he will help.

78. 78. Corey Jude [ December 15, 2017 @ 10:27AM ]

If you’re worried about your bad credit score and need it to be changed asap, I will implore you to contact the God’s eye. He’s the best at handling credit score, report and all. He have access to the 3 credit bureaus. I’ve used him couple times and I can confirm to you he’s legit and a straight forward person that keep to time and all. His services are cheap and affordable. He’s the best. (Godeyeviewhacker (AT) hotmail (DOT) com or 443-338-3730).

Comment On This Story

Name:
Email: (Email will not be displayed.)
Comment: (Maximum 10000 characters)
Leave this field empty:
* Please note that every comment is moderated.

FleetFAQ

Fleet Management And Leasing

Merchants Experts will answer your questions and challenges

Author Bio